Where we’ve been
Born in 2008 we...
- Cut our teeth consulting in the DRC
- Advised Denge Tenge but quickly parted ways
- Advised and bought a stake in Delta Mining Company
- Acquired Village Main Reef as a cash shell and reversed the Lesego Platinum Project into it
- Acquired and turned around Cons Murch (gold and antimony mine).
- Created a fully funded 26% BEE Trust for Cons Murch employees
- Sold Cons Murch into Village Main Reef
- Advised Village on the acquisition of Tau Lekoa and Buffels gold mines
- Acted as interim managers of Blyvoor gold mine and advised Village on its acquisition
- Led the consortium that acquired a 51% controlling stake in Manganese Metal Company (MMC) from Samancor
- Invested in and are actively involved in Umbono Coal
- Through the practical application of social entrepreneurship principles, have successfully commercialised Little Green Number (a billboard up cycling, job creation NPO)
- Hold/held directorships at Sanlam, ARM, Great Basin Gold, Village Main Reef, First Uranium and Savannah Gold as well as at numerous of our private investments
- Maintain mentoring relationships with various mining companies in the junior space